The happenings of my hectic and eclectic life!

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

An Intro To Me...

Welcome to my hectic and eclectic mashup life!

Sometimes I think to myself, “how did I get here?”

So many projects to complete, a list of things a mile long to accomplish…

and these are just the things I want to do for MYSELF, this doesn’t even include taking care of a husband, a 3 year old, a household, working full time and the list of necessary tasks goes on. My life has officially become hectic and eclectic, filled with a mashup of activities and goals.

Who am I? Just a regular, mid-western girl who seems to take pride in putting too much on my plate. I sometimes joke that I’m a “self-punisher” who every now and again has her head spinning around and each limb pulled in a different direction. Trying to live my normal life, run half marathons, scrapbook, craft and every now and again sit down and read a fashion magazine. Wondering again, how did I get here? So instead of fighting it, let’s embrace it. In fact, let’s blog about it.

It seems as though every week (or every day) I have a new obsession or in my opinion, fantastic idea. I make up my mind that I’m going to try something new and then I must not only complete it, but attempt to be fabulous at it. Oh and I have no patience so the results must happen immediately.

A friend and I joked 10 years ago that I should have a “recommendations website.” So, in a slightly different form, here it is. I’m looking forward to sharing with you my adventures in trying new projects, stories of how I took on new challenges as a novice and how it led to a path of success or total failure. Pictures and ideas of the fashion, hair and makeup trends I’m currently obsessed with, what I’m reading, the new challenges I’m taking on in a working out/running capacity, what I’m baking and a mashup of anything else I’m up to.

I’m hoping I can help you discover a few new things and that I will experience a little self discovery along the way.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to read about your hair and fashion tips. Lord knows I need all the help I can get!!

    ReplyDelete